Law Office of Bryon W. Gross
Bryon W. Gross, Esq.
Bryon W. Gross provides complete and comprehensive legal services to non-profit organizations, their Boards of Directors as well as to individuals, families, corporations and institutions involved with charitable organizations and giving. I counsel nonprofit organizations on a broad range of general matters, from pre-entity business planning to active organization legal advise.
Beyond the Law Offices of Bryon W. Gross
Bryon is active with the American Red Cross as an Instructor as well as a volunteer with the Disaster Action Team (D.A.T.)
Bryon has made appearances on Western New York area TV and news radio programs addressing a variety of civil litigation cases.
Bryon also serves as a Director on the Board of Directors for a Not-for-Profit entity serving developmentally disabled individuals.
Honors and Awards
* Marquis’ Who’s Who in American Law.
* Selected as a recommended Insurance Defense Attorney by A.M. Best.
* Featured Attorney on Lawline.com (May and June 2010)
• Conducted Seminars in Cananda and the U.S.
Need to Know about Freedom of Information Request and Public Records.
• Author, "International Transactions – Where do we go from Here”, Western New England College School of Law, (Spring 1990).
View On Google Maps