230 TC Jester Blvd #200
Houston, TX 77019
Holland Law Firm, PLLC
She is determined to not be another attorney in a black or gray suit. She works diligently as an ally and guide through each client's immigration, business, and criminal defense needs.
Tatiauna brings a wealth of diverse legal experience to private practice, including personal injury, family, criminal defense, immigration, and business law.
Before opening the Holland Law Firm, PLLC, Tatiauna was the supervising attorney at the Law Offices of Manuel Solis, nationally-recognized law firm, with offices in Houston, Dallas, Harlingen, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
In this role, Tatiauna managed all aspects of the I-601/I-601A inadmissibility waiver, U-Visa, and Victims of Domestic Violence (VAWA), departments.
She has handled over 50 administrative and deportation hearings before USCIS and Immigration Courts.
In addition to managing the Holland Law Firm, PLLC, she also serves as Of Counsel for Roxell Richards Law Firm, where she handles all of the firm's immigration matters.
Tatiauna earned her Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center and her Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs from the University of New Orleans.
- Supreme Court of Texas, May 2014
- Southern University Law Center, J.D., May 2013
- University of New Orleans, B.A., International Affairs, May 2010
- Holland Law Firm, PLLC, Owner and Managing Attorney (2014-Present)
- Roxell Richards Law Firm, Of Counsel (2015-Present)
- Prestige Counsel, General Counsel (2014-2016)
- Law Office of Joan Bennett, Immigration Attorney (2015-2016)
- Law Office of Manuel Solis, Supervising Attorney (2014-2015)
- Law Office of Thomas J. Henry, Staff Attorney (2014)
- Louisiana Second Circuit Court of Appeal, Law Clerk (2011)
Professional Memberships and Associations
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2014-Present
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2014-Present
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers, Volunteer Attorney, 2014-Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2014-Present