Enjoy 26% Discount For California MCLE Bundle
Regular Price: $79.00
500+ bought this deal
Lowest priced California MCLE package on the Internet! 26% Discount! If you find a lower price, let us know.
Satisfy all of Your California CLE Credit Requirements
Complete All 25 California MCLE Hours! This package includes 25 participatory hours with all the required hours in Legal Ethics (4 hrs), Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession (1 hr), and Competence (1 hr).
- Video on demand anytime anywhere, anytime on any device.
- You will view your courses on MCLEZ.com.
Preview The Courses
- 10 Legal Considerations for Starting and Running a Medical Practice
- A Practical Approach to Asset Protection and Bankruptcy
- ABA Professional Responsibility Client-Lawyer Guidelines Part II
- ABA Professional Responsibility Client-Lawyer Guidelines Part III
- ABA Professional Responsibility Client-Lawyer Guidelines Part IV
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning Under the New Tax Act
- Competence Issues
- Complex Financial Issues Affecting Marital Standard of Living Analysis
- Copyright Infringement - Defending Lawsuits and Protecting Assets
- Credit Damages and their Application in Cases: An Overview
- Diversity in the Legal Profession
- Doing Business in South America
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- How the Third-Party Doctrine Affects Law Enforcement, Technology Company Practices, and Data Privacy Expectations
- How to Understand and Properly Value Client Assets
- Independent Contractor Compliance
- Leak-Driven Law
- Managing Data Privacy Risk for Life Science Companies
- Mindfulness and Elimination of Bias for Attorneys
- Music Copyright: the 2x6 Workshop
- NLRB-Labor Law Update
- Public Health Data and the Law
MCLEZ's Money Back Guarantee
If you view only one course and are dissatisfied for any reason, MCLEZ will refund 100% of your purchase. You will not receive any credits. If you view more than one course, there will be no refunds.
How It Works - Read Carefully!
- After your purchase, MCLEZ will email your login credentials directly to you.
- This could take up to 2-3 days if you purchase on a weekend or long holiday.
- To expedite, call or email MCLEZ directly. Do not contact LawLink.
- You will view your courses on the MCLEZ website, not on LawLink.
How Do I Get My Compliance Certificate?
Once you complete your courses, MCLEZ will send you your compliance certificate.
MCLEZ is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, MCLEZ has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses. MCLEZ provides full course credit online depending on the respective state.
MCLEZ provides continuing legal education that meets state Continuing Legal Education requirements in California.
See MCLEZ's California accreditation here:
Address: P.O. Box 215 Patterson CA 95363
Email: [email protected]
Customer Service: [email protected]
LawLink's Money Back Guarantee
LawLink only deals with companies that we know and trust. If you do not receive your product or service from the seller, LawLink will refund 100% of your purchase.