Texas CLE Requirements and Compliance 2022
Regular Price: $69.00
500+ bought this deal
MCLEZ's Texas CLE Bundle A – 15 Credits
Lowest price for Texas CLE on the Internet. If you find a lower price, let us know.
This compliance bundle provides access to online video and audio courses which, when completed, will satisfy the entire 15 hour and 3 hour ethics CLE requirement for Texas. These courses have been approved by the State Bar of Texas for full CLE credit.
Courses in this Bundle
- ABA Professional Responsibility Client-Lawyer Guidelines Part IV
- Advanced Planning with Trusts
- Advances in Technology: Protecting the Truth
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning Under the New Tax Act
- Competence Issues
- Consumer Collections
- Ethics & Entertainment: Should the Show Go On
- FOIA - Freedom of Information Act
- Foreign Financial Accounts
- How to Protect Your Clients Interests when Dealing with the Media
- Managing Sexual Harassment Investigations and Employee Training Obligations
- Mindfulness and Elimination of Bias for Attorneys
- NLRB-Labor Law Update
- Structuring Foreign Investments
MCLEZ's Money Back Guarantee
If you view only one course and are dissatisfied for any reason, MCLEZ will refund 100% of your purchase. You will not receive any credits. If you view more than one course, there will be no refunds.
How It Works - Read Carefully!
- After your purchase, MCLEZ will email your login credentials directly to you.
- This could take up to 2-3 days if you purchase on a weekend or long holiday.
- To expedite, call or email MCLEZ directly. Do not contact LawLink.
- You will view your courses on the MCLEZ website, not on LawLink.
How Do I Get My Compliance Certificate?
Once you complete your courses, MCLEZ will send you your compliance certificate.
MCLEZ is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, MCLEZ have been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses. MCLEZ provides full course credit online depending on the respective state.
All MCLEZ courses offered to Texas attorneys have been approved by the State Bar of Texas. Our Sponsor ID # is 12883. For more information, please visit the State Bar of Texas Website, or call 512-427-1463.
P.O. Box 215 Patterson CA 95363
E-mail: [email protected]
Customer Service: [email protected]
LawLink's Money Back Guarantee
LawLink only deals with companies that we know and trust. If you do not receive your product or service from the seller, LawLink will refund 100% of your purchase.