Can the state or city take heir property and water well by eniment domain and not have to compensate the heirs of the property?

Last updated on: February 14, 2020
My grand father owned a water well and couple of acres of land which is heir property and still being utilized to this day and none of the heir have received any compensation for anything. This is this legal what kind of attorney do we need?
Please sign in to answer this question.