There was a DUI traffic accident of a pregnant woman who won the case. The child's guardian's parents are still collecting the funds even though the child is over 18 years (27 yrs) old now.

Last updated on: February 14, 2020
What can be done to track down the case and help out the child? How can we find the case? The accident happened in California in 1984. Can we help the child receive the funds and retro it back to when he was 18 years old? The legal guardian's father saw the opportunity to make money and has neglected the child and has even forced the child onto the street prior to turning 18 years old. The child needs the funds to survive on the outside and can no do so without assistance. I feel that something needs to happen to help him out.
Please sign in to answer this question.