EEOC said I have a discrimination suit and an ADA suit. I need a lawyer that knows about those things.

Last updated on: February 14, 2020
Please sign in to answer this question.
One of the most high ranked New York City criminal attorneys

If EEOC is not bringing the suit themselves, then ask them to recommend an attorney in your area that is experienced in disability law.  There are also public agencies that might represent you, such as the Protection and Advocacy agency in your state.