1010 Northern Blvd.
Great Neck, NY 11021
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.
516 773 8300
JEROME A. WISSELMAN, Esq. founded Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. in 1976, concentrating on matrimonial and family law and real estate. Since then, the firm has grown in size and scope, providing legal counsel in all areas of litigation, including matrimonial and family law, real estate, wills, trusts, probate, estate and tax planning, business law, and civil litigation.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1972)
- Queens College of the City University of New York (B.A., Accounting, 1969)
- New York University School of Law, Attended Masters of Law Program in Taxation
- Family Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County Bar Associations
- Great Neck Chamber of Commerce
- Former Advisory Board Member:
- New York State Assembly Committee on the Aging
- Brookdale Foundation
- Grandparents Reaching Out
- Member, Board of Editors, Law Journal Newsletters, NY Family Law Monthly
- Featured Speaker and Panel Member for seven Annual Town Meetings on Grandparents and Grandchildren, sponsored by Grandparents Reaching Out (GRO), SUNY Stony Brook, School of Social Welfare and the National Association of Social Workers/NYS and other patrons
- Lectured and trained attorneys on litigation techniques in Workshops and Universities
- Lecturer, "Grandparents' Rights and Best Interests of the Child" at Universities and Community Organizations
- Adjunct Professor, Queensboro College
- Developer/Leader, ongoing Legal Workshop Program for Mental Health Professionals on Matrimonial and Family Law related to patient issues, 2002-present
- Guest speaker on numerous network and local television and radio programs, discussing issues of Family law impacting Grandparents, The Best Interests of the Child and Fathers' Rights
- Participated in New York State Grandparental conferences sponsored by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and Governor George Pataki
- Attended the White House Mini-Conference on the Aging at Albany Law School
- "The View From a New York Private Practitioner in the Trenches: Rights of Grandparents to Visitation and Custody of Their Grandchildren," NY State Bar Association Elder Law Attorney, Vol. 10, No. 3, Summer 2000.
- Grandparent Custody: Part I: Recent Amendments Do Not Abrogate Bennett v. Jeffreys Requirements", Law Journal Newsletters NY Family Law Monthly, July, 2005.
- Grandparent Custody: Part II: Recent Amendments Do Not Abrogate Bennett v. Jeffreys Requirements", Law Journal Newsletters NY Family Law Monthly, August, 2005.
- "Intrafamily Wiretapping in New York Custody Disputes" Part 1, By: Jerome A. Wisselman and John Virdone.
- "Intrafamily Wiretapping in New York Custody Disputes" Part 2, By: Jerome A. Wisselman and John Virdone
- Matrimonial and Family law
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate law
- Business law
- Wills, Trusts, Probate & Estate Planning
- Criminal law
This MCLE package will satisfy all of your Calfornia MCLE requirements! The MCLEZ California Bundle A provides 25 hours of informative and interesting video on demand courses that fully satifies your MCLE requirements.
Hands on in all matters of family law, including analysis & preparation of all motions, pleadings & agreements, as well as client consultation in preparation for deposition & trial.516 773 8300