Linda Vanden Heuvel
Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C.
1974 - 1977
Linda Vanden Heuvel also regularly practices in the area of personal injury. Linda litigated one of Washington County’s largest personal injury cases, a 5.9 million dollar award on behalf of a sixteen year old girl critically injured in a West Bend, Wisconsin, automobile accident. As a personal injury lawyer, Linda sees the human side; the injured bodies, the broken bones, the emotional trauma. Linda recognizes that an injury to one person injures the whole family. Linda works hard to obtain the compensation her clients need and to which they are entitled after being involved in a personal injury accident.
- Marquette University Law School - Milwaukee, J.D.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell
- American Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court Bar Association
- National Association of Trial Lawyers
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Cooperative Divorce Bar Association
- National Association of Law Enforcement Attorneys
- Represents clients at trial and appellate level
- Practice areas include family law, personal injury and employment law
- Lecturer - Marquette University, Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Lectures for the Milwaukee Bar Association, Wisconsin Bar Association and professional legal seminars
PUBLIC SERVICE/ COMMUNITY AFFAIRS:
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Slinger Advancement Association
- Germantown Scholarship Committee
- Friends of Abused Families, Inc.- Board of Directors
- Member of the Board of Professional Responsibility, Milwaukee Committee from 1987-1996
- 2009 United Way Division Leader