What Documents Do I Need to Petition a Family Member in Phoenix? United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) often approves Form I-130 if a person can establish a relationship between them and their relative that qualifies them to immigrate to the United States. After a petition is approved, a relative can apply to become an LPR (get a Green Card), and if a relative is already in the United States and a visa is available, they can be eligible to get their Green Card by filing Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

If you are figuring out what documents you need to petition a Family Member in Arizona. Set up a free consultation with our Attorneys.