Law Office of Norman L. Bloch
1960 - 1963
He has extensive experience advising clients on various aspects of estate planning, probate and estate administration, business formation and operation, and commercial and residential real estate matters. He graduated of De Paul University College of Law, and is licensed to practice before all State and Federal courts in Northern Illinois. Mr. Bloch is also licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States and the United States Tax Court.
Mr. Bloch is committed to effective client communication and responds promptly to telephone calls and e mails. He performs services in a timely manner and focuses on each Client’s background, needs and goals using the latest technological innovations. He strictly conforms to all personal and professional ethical guidelines.
His professional affiliations include the Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, North Suburban Bar Association and the Decalogue Society of Lawyers. His community affiliations include the Glencoe Rotary Club and the Glencoe Chamber of Commerce.
Estate planning services include:
· Counseling clients on accomplishing their life goals with their current resources, income and estate planning to reduce to the minimum any taxes paid, informing clients as to the many types of planning vehicles available for protection and distribution of their assets upon disability and death
· Drafting wills, revocable and irrevocable trust, financial and health care powers of attorney, healthcare directives, special needs trusts, irrevocable insurance trusts, personal residence trusts and gift tax exclusion trusts.
Estate and trust administration services include:
· Securing client’s appointments as executors or administrators of decedent’s estate or as guardians of minor’s or disabled person’s estates
· Representing clients when they act as executors, administrators or guardians, including all aspects involved in the administration.
· Preparing any required income and death tax returns and representing clients during any examination of any such returns.
· Advising clients on their duties and responsibilities as a fiduciary, such as executor, administration, guardian and trustee.
Business and commercial services include:
· Counseling clients on the advantages and disadvantages of the various alternatives in establishing and organizing new business ventures.
· Organizing general and limited partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies.
· Continuing representation of various business entities to assure their proper conduct and operation.
· Advising and representing clients in the numerous transactions involved in the operation of their businesses.
· Advising clients on their duties and responsibilities as officers and directors of corporation, partners of partnerships and members and managers of limited liability companies.
· Preparation of shareholder and employment agreements
· Advising and representing clients in both the acquisition and sale of businesses.
Real estate services include:
· Advising and representing both buyers and sellers in the acquisition of both residential and commercial real estate.
· Advising and representing both landlords and tenants in the entry of various types of leases.