Grano Law Offices, P.C.
University of New Mexico
New Mexico Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Lawyer
I offer agile legal services that get the results my clients want and deserve. We understand that bad things happen to good people!
My team uses this sense of justice and compassion to fight hard and win. You and your loved ones deserve the best results possible – and Grano Law Offices, P.C. will help you get there.
New Mexico Legal Representation With a Unique Vantage Point
Playing offense and defense in these two areas of law give me a unique vantage point. Not only do I take a tough stance against your detractors, but I also leverage my experience to anticipate what the opposing parties may use against you.
When you deploy my legal services, you have the advantage of working with a professional that is in your corner during the entire process. Simply put, my attention does not compete with conflicting interests, and I always put my clients first.
Helping New Mexico Families When They Need It Most
When selecting an attorney to represent you or your loved ones, you have the reassurance in knowing that I possess the experience, knowledge, and client dedication that makes a difference.
I have a wealth of experience in litigating cases, including:
In addition to my range of legal services, clients have come to appreciate my empathetic manner in our dealings while taking a tough stance with opponents while enduring one of the toughest moments of their lives.
Hiring me allows you to leverage the knowledge and experience of a legal professional who will work hard to bring you or your loved one’s justice.
The value I bring to every case includes:
- Client priority: Your interests come first when it comes to the legal advice and guidance I provide. You will have the reassurance in knowing that you have a loyal advocate fighting in your corner at every critical point.
- Responsiveness: Communication and access to counsel is my top priority. When you have questions or concerns, I will respond to you promptly and with my full attention.
- Affordability: Whether you are fighting criminal charges or insurance companies, I understand how difficult it is for most families to afford legal representation. As such, I offer alternative payment arrangements that ensure you don’t have to sacrifice results.
- Results: Since 2005, I have obtained favorable outcomes for clients in matters of criminal and personal injury law. When you work with me, I will devise a case strategy that achieves the results you need for the given situation.
- Advocacy: If we decide to work together, the doctrine of the attorney-client privilege is on your side. Upon receipt of a notice, opposing parties are legally required to cease all contact with you and direct communications toward my office.
As you can see, I put my clients first when they choose me as their attorney. I welcome current and potential clients to contact me anytime by phone at (505) 426-8711. You can also send me a message through my secure contact form.
Education & Background
In 1993, I graduated from New Mexico Highlands University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. After that, I worked hard through law school and earned a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from the University of New Mexico in 1999.
I took a rewarding but tough opportunity after law school to serve our country. In 2003, I completed the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General basic course. My time in the New Mexico Army National Guard was spent as a Judge Advocate General (JAG) Officer. In this capacity, I worked across multiple issues that required a sharp legal mind while serving my commander, soldiers, airmen, and team well.
I have also served as a New Mexico State Prosecutor, and eventually, a criminal defense lawyer advocating on behalf of the accused. As a former prosecutor, I gained unique insight as to the strategies and tactics that attorneys use against parties facing charges.
As a licensed attorney in the State of New Mexico, I represent clients across a wide range of venues and jurisdictions, including:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- All New Mexico State Courts
No matter where you are located in the state, my office can represent you and your family members when you need help the most. And if you are unable to visit my office due to extenuating circumstances, I will travel to you to make my services as convenient as possible.
Awards & Recognition
I have earned a reputation as taking a tough stance on behalf of my clients. My peers and clients have been sharing their praise for my legal services, too.
Grano Law Offices, P.C. has won the following awards:
- Top Attorney in Client Satisfaction, Avvo, 2018
- 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2020
- 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2019
- 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2016
- Top Attorney Disputes and Lawsuits, Avvo, 2016
- 10 Best for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2015
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, 2015
You can also review what my clients are saying about my work as a personal injury or criminal law attorney serving Santa Fe, Taos, Raton, Mora, Espanola, Santa Rosa, and Las Vegas, NM. Your results are my top priority.
Community and resources are significant resources that my practice values. When it comes to my practice, I stay connected. I belong to the following professional associations:
- National College of DUI Defense
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
At Grano Law Office, P.C., I ensure that my clients are working with a personal injury and criminal law attorney who has a strong network to aid in providing the most favorable result possible.
Request a Free Strategy Session with Me to Discuss Your Matter
If you need a tough lawyer who gets results, contact me for an initial consultation about your pending criminal charges or accident injury claim. You can reach out to my legal team for more information by calling my Las Vegas, NM office at (505) 426-8711, or by sending an inquiry through my secure contact form.