4805 W. Laurel Street
Tampa, FL 33607
The Strategic Counsel, LC
Steve Riley is an Attorney, Real Estate Developer and Author. Steve works with families who wish to protect their loved ones through estate planning and entrepreneurs in their desire to grow their business and protect what it took a lifetime to build. This goal allows Steve to assist clients in utilizing tools and strategies in the areas of Asset Protection, Estate Planning and Business Planning.
In 2006, Steve won the National Small Law Firm Practice Innovation Award recognizing innovative client services. Further, Steve is a nationally recognized speaker for legal and financial services organizations. Steve has been practicing in Tampa Bay for more than 20 years.
- Berry College, Rome, Georgia - Bachelor of Arts - History and Political Science
- University of Florida, School of Law, Gainesville, Florida - Juris Doctorate
- Wealth Counsel
- Member, The Florida Bar Association Member, Real Property, Trust and Probate Section of The Florida Bar Association
- Member, Business Section of The Florida Bar
- Board of Visitors for Berry College
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Former, Past Member of University of South Florida, Professional Advisory Counsel of Estate and Financial Planners
- Former Faculty of the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Former Board Member of the Tampa Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Regular Columnist, Journal of Practical Estate Planning.
- Contributing Author, The Team Approach to Tax, Financial & Estate Planning. Published by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Contributing Author, Basic Estate Planning In Florida. A manual published by the Florida Bar as a reference manual for attorneys who practice Estate Planning.
- Contributing Author, Generations: Planning Your Legacy. Practical answers from America's foremost estate planning attorneys.
- Contributing Author, Ways And Means: Maximize the Value of Your Retirement Savings.
- Contributing Author, Strictly Business: Estate Planning for the Business Owner.
- Author, Losing Harry, a client guide to understanding estate planning
- Author, Audio CD Presentation Top 10 mistakes made by Business Owners™
- Teacher, "Estate Planning in Florida: An In-depth Legal Guide for Insurance Professionals and Financial Advisors”
- Teacher, "Estate Planning Mini Course: A Primer for The Insurance Professional and Financial Advisor”
- Teacher, “Financial, Insurance and Asset Protection Prior to Medicaid Qualification”
- Teacher, “Estate and Charitable Planning Techniques in Florida”
- Teacher, “The Stretch-Out IRA: Planning Opportunities for the Large Retirement Plan”
- Teacher, “The Truth About Estate Planning”
- Instructor, Hillsborough Community College People's Law School
- Co-Instructor, "Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement"
- Co-Instructor, "Transforming The Prudent Man Into A Prudent Investor"
- Instructor, “The Top 10 Mistakes Business Owner Make”
- Instructor, “Your Corporate Counsel AdvantageTM Training”
- Instructor, “CPA Boot Camp: Working With Business Owners”
- Instructor, “Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors”
- Instructor, “Asset Protection for Business Owners in Florida”
- Instructor, “Asset Protection for Physicians”
- Instructor, “Can You Trust Your Trust”
- Wealth Counsel
- Marcus & Millichap
- Charles Schwab
- New England Financial
- Edward Jones
- Osteopathic Society of Pinellas County
- Florida State Guardianship Association Annual Meeting
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- University of Tampa
- Berry College
- Tampa Association of Life Underwriters
- Tampa Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (TAIFA)
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- John Hancock Financial Services Company
- Morgan Stanley
- Mutual Service Corporation
- Mutual of Omaha
- West Coast Financial Group
Seminar Presentations Provided by Steve Riley:
- "Planning to Protect Your Family in a World of Constant Change”
- “Asset Protection in Florida”
- “Asset Protection for Physicians”
- “The Most Common Mistakes Business Owners Make”
- “T he Truth About Estate Planning”
- “Common Mistakes Business Owner’s Make in Estate Planning”
- “Legal Aspects of Buying or Selling a Business in Florida”
- “How to Buy a Business”
- “Business Succession Planning”
- “Estate Planning for Women in Business”
$58 For 25 California MCLE Credits Full Compliance - Lowest Price
This MCLE package will satisfy all of your Calfornia MCLE requirements! The MCLEZ California Bundle A provides 25 hours of informative and interesting video on demand courses that fully satifies your MCLE requirements.
Top Tampa Estate, Trust Planning Lawyers
Peart Law Office, P.A.Tampa, FL 33610
Real Estate and Estate Planning Lawyer in Tampa, FL813-314-2475
Bedy Law, PLLCTampa, FL 33626
Bedy Law, PLLC serves the Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco County areas for all legal matters, and we offer probate and estate planning solutions statewide.727-308-0529
Older Lundy & AlvarezTampa, FL 33606
Benjamin Older is a founding partner of Older, Lundy & Alvarez. In addition to his practice as a marital and family law attorney, , Mr. Older also heads the firm's community outreach efforts.813-254-8998