Morgan Divorce Law Firm
Loyola University New Orleans
1990 - 1993
Who's in Your Corner?
- I listen to what you say and hear what you don’t say.
- I protect you, your family and your assets from destructive over-litigation.
- I effectively negotiate on your behalf and establish lines of communication to minimize costs.
- I apply creative problem-solving techniques to your individual set of challenges.
- I protect your every right to earned assets and the rights you have as a parent.
I pride myself on helpfulness and listening to you, but it’s equally important for you to know exactly what to expect. Our discussions and sessions should be easy to understand, so I make sure to use clear language. If anything is ever unclear, ask me. I’ll be happy to clarify.
You’re in the right place!
As a member of the Florida Bar for over 20 years, I have represented hundreds of clients in trials and contested proceedings.
I’m a graduate of the Loyola University College of Law and an undergraduate of the University of Central Florida (B.A. in Legal Studies).
I have been certified as a Family Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court, am a trained Collaborative Law attorney and a member of the Collaborative Law Group of Central Florida and Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Here’s my Divorce and Family Law website:
Check out my blog with helpful articles updated weekly:
If you’re not ready to meet with an attorney quite yet, I understand.
I am here to answer questions or concerns you may have while you consider options in divorce or paternity proceedings. Please feel free to call me at 407-374-2983 or email me at [email protected]