Z.T. Will Saroyan
The Saroyan Law Firm, L.L.C.
1999 - 2002
I am a litigation attorney with over 15 years of experience, including before the United States Supreme Court, and have been awarded an AV rating from Martindale-Hubble, an award given to fewer than 5% of attorneys in the nation. This rating is based on reviews from both judges and attorneys regarding my legal abilities and ethics.
- Senior legal advisor to the chief judge of a federal appeals court.
- Representing more than 1,500 clients charged with complex crimes, from white-collar offenses to attempted murder.
- Handling more than 150 appeals, including before the United States Supreme Court.
- Being ranked as the #1 Appellate Defense Counsel Worldwide in the United States Air Force, the # 4 Air Force Trial Defense Counsel (out of approximately 1200 officers).
- Being selected by an Air Force three–star general to defend courts-martial offenses in Iraq, Afghanistan and 10 other overseas countries; Chosen to be an Adjunct Professor of Law for the United States Air Force Judge Advocate General’s School, instructing defense counsel on appellate law.
- Offered an Assistant Professorship of Law at the United States Air Force Academy (which I declined to pursue appellate litigation).