Todd Albin - Albin Roach , PLLC
Albin Roach , PLLC
Dallas/Fort Worth 5665 Dallas Parkway Suite 200
Frisco, TX 75034
Albin Roach , PLLC
University of Texas
1998 - 2006
Albin Roach is a full-service law firm in Plano, Texas that is built on traditional principles and ethics. Based on this solid foundation, they tailor creative strategies designed to achieve results. When you retain their firm, you can expect:
· Local lawyers — Thier lawyers are established residents of Plano and Frisco. Their commitment to our communities and neighbors is a guiding principle of their practice. They have earned the respect of other attorneys, judges, court clerks, government officials and law enforcement officers in Collin County and along with their advice you receive their credibility in the community and with the courts.
· Long-range perspective — their firm focuses on building long-term relationships with their clients. In fact, many of the clients who initially retained them to resolve one issue have come to them for years for help with various other unrelated problems.
· Complete solutions — Legal problems are often multifaceted and require a big-picture approach. For example, a family law issue might affect your estate planning and have implications on your business. Their Plano and Frisco estate planning lawyers work as a team to develop complete solutions that consider your total wellbeing.
· Accessibility — they want you to feel comfortable picking up the phone or sending them an email. Their accessibility helps them represent you more effectively. It also gives you peace of mind to know the status of your case and receive prompt answers to your questions.
· Cost-consciousness — their attorneys always consider the costs to you. They do not cut corners, but strive to save you unnecessary expenses and attorneys’ fees whenever possible. Because of their mindfulness regarding costs, when they recommend a particular course of action, you can be certain it is in your best interest.
View On Google Maps