Law Office of James C. Forslund
University of Denver
1976 - 1979
When you've been arrested for a DUI in Denver Boulder metro area or beyond and you don't think it's fair, you need a lawyer who can protect your rights...make sure you're treated fairly...and who knows how to get results. You've just found that lawyer. I understand that you're probably feeling confused, angry, or somewhat fearful about what's happened to you. The process of being arrested, taken to jail, fingerprinted, and photographed was probably very dehumanizing to you. I sincerely sympathize with that. To be honest with you--you're faced with a charge which can have serious outcomes. I don't want to scare you, but let me give you a glimpse of what's in store for you. If your case goes the wrong way you could lose your license, your insurance could go up, you could be fined, it could hurt you when you apply for a job, and you could even go to jail. I'll Help You Keep Your License and Your Freedom. About Jim Forslund
- He was a member in good standing with the National College of DUI Defense, 1997-2006. He can no longer attend sessions due to family health issues.
- He holds the highest learning honors (a Phi Beta Kappa Key) from the University of Colorado at Boulder, with a degree with Distinction in Mathematics.
- In addition to his law degree (Juris Doctor), he also has a Masters of Divinity) from the Iliff School of Theology, Denver.
- He has been helping people save their licensees and their freedom for over 18 years.
- He is admitted to practice before both Colorado and the Federal Courts and is a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar.
- He was in the Army Security Agency, receiving extensive training in electronics, and held two security clearances. He spent 21 month at the 177th ASA Company in Korea.
- He spends over 20 hours per month researching the latest cases, legal treatises, scientific literature, and articles on the subject of drunk driving defense allowing him to be on the cutting edge of DUI defense at all times..
- He graduated from the University of Denver Law School in 1979 and was admitted to the Colorado Bar in that same year. Many attorneys must take the bar exam more than one time to pass
- He has never been disciplined by the State Bar.
- He is doggedly independent, and believes in challenging everything for his clients' defense to be successful.
- As a matter of course, he is ready to fight your case by bombarding the District Attorney with extensive pre-trial motions, demonstrative evidence, photographs, witness testimony, videos, defense experts, essential cross-examination of the prosecution's witnesses, and, of course, your testimony.
- Clients come from across Colorado and from other states to retain his services. He focuses on cases in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, and Jefferson counties. Mr. Pareja covers Larimer and Weld counties
- DUI Help Member For More Information: http://www.colorado-dui.com