Bill Bailey - William D. Bailey, Esq.
William D. Bailey, Esq.
13526 SW Brim Place
Tigard, OR 97223
William D. Bailey, Esq.
WILLIAM D. BAILEY, Attorney
- Performs consultation, advisory, and/or trial work, and carries out the legal processes necessary to effect the rights and obligations of business and individual clients.
- Advises about the formation and maintenance of closely held business entities and prepares necessary organizational and other documents to preserve entity formalities.
- Prepares and reviews various legal instruments and documents, such as commercial sales agreements, real estate contracts, leases, licenses and deeds, Examines material, such as advertisements, publications and policy manuals for legal implications.
- Advises whether to initiate or defend lawsuits.
- Conducts pretrial preparations and appears on behalf of clients in lawsuits.
- Counsels clients on regulatory compliance and/or legal rights and settles tax disputes.
- Represents clients before quasi-judicial or administrative agencies of the government.
- Advises clients concerning internal affairs, employees, trade practices, trade secrets, stockholders, directors, officers and corporate relations and administer other legal matters.
- Keeps clients informed of new developments on their legal matter and applicable new laws and regulations.
- Manages all aspects of client’s matter so as to promote services that are cost effective and result oriented
· J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School
B.A. Business and Communications, Linfield College
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, Oregon Bar Sections: Sole & Small Firm Practitioners; Estate Planning; Real Estate & Land Use.
- Referral resource for the Oregon Bar Lawyer to Lawyer program, which connects Oregon attorneys working in an unfamiliar practice area with experienced attorneys willing to offer informal advice at no cost.
- Volunteer for Northwest School of Law Small Business Legal Clinic for low income and minority owned businesses.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Delta Rho of Pi Kappa Alpha Building Association, a non-profit association formed to own and maintain affordable college housing. Activities include making presentations to fellow alumni and active members, organizing fundraising events and activities and property management.
- Volunteer for Young Champions, a program for local children 3 years to 6th grade to develop self-esteem as well as track and field skills using local high school or college athletes.
- Volunteer for Shriners Hospital for Children, Recreational Therapy and Movement Arts Program.
View On Google Maps
This MCLE package will satisfy all of your Calfornia MCLE requirements! The MCLEZ California Bundle A provides 25 hours of informative and interesting video on demand courses that fully satifies your MCLE requirements.