vessa & wilensky
St. John's University
1977 - 1980
Attorney Kenneth B. Wilensky, Esq.
• Partner, Vessa Wilensky, P.C., 1982-Present
• Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 1992 – Present
• Listed in New York Times Super Lawyers List – Metro Edition – 2007 and 2008 (Family Law)
• Chairperson (1993 - 1996) - Nassau County Bar Association Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Former Chairperson - Long Range Planning Committee - Family Law Section - New York State Bar Association
• Former Member, Executive Committee - Family Law Section - New York State Bar Association
• Court Mediator for New York State Unified Court System – Mediation Settlement Day
• Member, International Alliance of Holistic Lawyers
• Member, Association for Conflict Resolution
• Member, New York State Council on Divorce Mediation, Inc.
• Member, Family and Divorce Mediation Council of Greater New York
• Member, New York State Dispute Resolution Association, Inc.
• Neutral, Nassau County Matrimonial Early Neutral Evaluation Program
• "The Alternative Dispute Resolution of Matrimonial Cases",
The Family Law Review, Vol. 26, No. 4 (December, 1994)
• "Alternative Dispute Resolution of Matrimonial Cases", New York Law Journal, Vol. 213, No. 108, Wednesday, June 7, 1995
• Co-author - "Mediation in Domestic Relations Matters" - The Annual Survey of Matrimonial Law - New York Family Law American Inn of Court - 1997 Edition
• Matthew Bender; New York Civil Procedure: Matrimonial Actions; "Chapter on Alternative Dispute Resolution” - Published September, 1997
Prior Legal Practice
Dewey, Ballantine, Bushby, Palmer & Wood (New York City), 1979-1982 - Summer associate and associate position involved primarily in corporate and related business practice.
St. John's University School of Law, Jamaica, New York, J.D., Cum Laude, June 1980 (4th in class of 332)
Queens College Paralegal Program
1982 - 1984
• Nassau County Bar Association
Law Everyone Should Know Program
1991 - 1995
Continuing Education Programs
in various school districts within Nassau and Suffolk Counties
1991 - 1995
• Lecturer for St. John's School of Law
CLE Program on Divorce Mediation
• Appeared on the "Extra Help" Channel
(Cablevision Network) on "Positive Parenting and Divorce Mediation"