Listing of Experts for Ballistics
Wallingford, CT 06492
Gerard Petillo has workin in two accredited crime labs and is now available to provide Firearm, Tool Mark and Shooting Incident Reconstruction consultation.646-996-4301
Jacksonville, FL 32239
Forensic consultant providing traffic accident & crime scene reconstruction services. B.S., Mechanical Engineering & 15 years law enforcement experience.(904) 619-3063
Concord, NH 03302
Forensic Consultant with Master's Degree in Forensic Science practicing since 1999. Holds certifications in fingerprints, firearms, toolmarks, & gunshot residue/shooting distance determination.603.568.2668
Fort Worth, TX 76112
We are an accredited forensic firearms examination & testing laboratory specializing in all kinds of shooting cases.817-228-6526
Long Beach, CA 90803
Business & Product Development expert in the Aerospace, Defense & Automobile industry. Experienced as engineer and manager for Boeing, Northrop, Lockheed-Martin, General Dynamics, Ford & GM.(562) 343-5660
Hayward, CA 94545
We are a 'full service' independent crime lab offering comprehensive case review, consultation, evidence testing and expert witness services to legal professionals across the country.510-266-8100 (office
- Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz Personal Injury Attorneys
- Rideout Hospitality Consulting
- Tree Case Management
- American Economics Group, Inc.
- Medical Device Consulting, LLC
- J. Andrew & Associates Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC
- Jo NeuroAssessment Center, Inc.
- Fire Risk Assessment Network
- Leonesio Consulting, LLC.
- Expert Witness & Litigation Strategist