Listing of Experts for Animals
Lexington , KY 40511
Expert in Horses; apprasials; behavior; sports with horses; care, management & training; riding; training; safety; fire; personal injury; intelligent property; identification;859-621-9896
Milner, GA 30257
Certified in dog behavior by IAABC; certifed Teaching Chief Tester with American Temperament Testing Society, Inc; Professional member, APDT; member APA770-354-2102
College Station, TX 77845
I am an experienced steward of the environment and work for both plaintiffs and defendants depending on the case needs.(979) 255-2485
Los Angeles, CA 90039
Community College & University Adjunct Professor in Animal Husbandry 35 years(see Linkedin) Multi-Carded Horseshow judge with National & International Experience(818)641-7799
Seaside, CA 93955
Horses, FEI Judge, Course Designer, Steward, USEF Judge, Course Designer, Steward, Judge 1984 & 1996 Olympic Games,BS 1969 U of Tennessee, providing equal fairness to both Plaintiff and Defen831-393-0588
- Rideout Hospitality Consulting
- Tree Case Management
- American Economics Group, Inc.
- Medical Device Consulting, LLC
- J. Andrew & Associates Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC
- Jo NeuroAssessment Center, Inc.
- Fire Risk Assessment Network
- Leonesio Consulting, LLC.
- Expert Witness & Litigation Strategist
- Dr. Stacey Wood, Ph.D.