Affordable Florida MCLE Online Courses
Regular Price: $99.00
500+ bought this deal
MCLEZ's Florida CLE Bundle A – 33 Credits
Lowest price for Florida CLE on the Internet. If you find a lower price, let us know.
This compliance bundle provides 33 hours of CLE credit including the required 5 hours of ethics, professionalism, substance abuse, and mental illness awareness credit, along with the required 3 Technology credits.
Courses in this Bundle
- 10 Legal Considerations for Starting and Running a Medical Practice
- A Primer on International Taxation
- ABA Professional Responsibility Client-Lawyer Guidelines Part II
- Advanced Topics in Employment Law
- Advocacy and the Law for Librarians
- Age Bias at Work: Why Our Laws are Ineffective and How to Improve Them
- Asset Protection-Planning
- Attorneys and the Cloud
- Competence Issues Relevant to an Attorneys Ability to Perform Legal Services
- Diversity in the Legal Profession
- Doing Business in South America
- Effective Use of Experts in Litigation
- Effective Workplace Policies and Handbooks
- Ethical Issues in EB-5 and DACA Cases
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- How the Third-Party Doctrine Affects Law Enforcement, Technology Company Practices, and Data Privacy Expectations
- How to Understand and Properly Value Client Assets
- Independent Contractor Compliance
- Law Office Security
- Leak-Driven Law
- Managing Data Privacy Risk for Life Science Companies
- NLRB-Labor Law Update
- PowerPoint for Attorneys
- Public Health Data and the Law
- The Assault on Independent Contractors
- The Ethics of Aging Clients
- The Five Fundamentals of Federal Employment Law
- The Reduction of Bias in the Legal Profession
- Them Spyin Eyes: Computer Security and the GDPR
MCLEZ's Money Back Guarantee
If you view only one course and are dissatisfied for any reason, MCLEZ will refund 100% of your purchase. You will not receive any credits. If you view more than one course, there will be no refunds.
How It Works - Read Carefully!
- After your purchase, MCLEZ will email your login credentials directly to you.
- This could take up to 2-3 days if you purchase on a weekend or long holiday.
- To expedite, call or email MCLEZ directly. Do not contact LawLink.
- You will view your courses on the MCLEZ website, not on LawLink.
How Do I Get My Compliance Certificate?
Once you complete your courses, MCLEZ will send you your compliance certificate.
MCLEZ is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, MCLEZ have been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses. MCLEZ provides full course credit online depending on the respective state.
All MCLEZ courses offered to Florida attorneys have been approved by the State Bar of Florida. For more information on Florida CLE requirements, visit the the Florida State Bar Website.
P.O. Box 215 Patterson CA 95363
E-mail: [email protected]
Customer Service: [email protected]
LawLink's Money Back Guarantee
LawLink only deals with companies that we know and trust. If you do not receive your product or service from the seller, LawLink will refund 100% of your purchase.