How to Report a Car Accident

If you’ve never been in a car accident before you may be concerned about how to call your insurance company to report the accident, or even if you should. There are financial repercussions for every accident, even if you’re not at fault for the accident. Usually reporting your accident to your insurance company is the best option, with some exceptions. If you have any questions please call us at 612-294-2200 or visit our website.

Scott Kruger
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Personal Injury
Scott Kruger has focused his legal career on assisting people injured by the negligence of others at Heimerl & Lammers LLC. Located in Minnetonka, Minnesota.