Defamation Litigation Alternatives: What are my Options?
Aaron Minc is a nationally recognized leader in the specialized area of Internet defamation and is known as the go-to attorney for the most malicious Internet defamation crises.
There are many alternatives to litigation that may be available to you depending on your defamation matter. Popular litigation alternatives include:
- Negotiating with website owners;
- Making an editorial request for news article removals;
- Reporting Terms of Service violations;
- Sending a DMCA takedown notice;
- Sending a cease and desist letter;
- Utilizing Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR); and
- Utilizing online reputation management services.
To read about each one of these alternatives in further detail, visit this article on our legal resource center by clicking the following link: https://www.minclaw.com/defamation-litigation-alternatives/