Date: 10.23.11
Area: Criminal Law
For: California, USA

My husband was just found guilty for something he did not do.
The judge did not sentence him yet and I was wondering if we had to wait until he is sentenced to appeal or can we get started sooner than that? He was found guilty for strike-able felonies...we live in California.
1 answer | Asked on 10.23.11 in Criminal Law.

Answers (1)
Usually in a criminal the appeal would following the sentencing.  You need to discuss this with his attorney though as to what grounds to appeal on.  

Answered by Arkady Bukh on 10.27.12.