Remember Me

Home        Attorneys       Answers       Documents       Twitter       News
Top Law News Ranked By Your Vote

What Happens If I’m Partially at Fault for an Accident?
Most states (including Texas) use what’s called a “modified comparative fault” rule when it comes to determining comparative negligence in a car accident.

0 Comment.     Posted on 12.19.19.

  Add Your Comment  

*No Records

 Home  |   About  |  Join  |  Login  |  Terms  |  Listing  |  Research  |  Privacy  |  Contact 

By using this site you agree to our terms of use.   Copyright 2020 LawLink. All rights reserved.

LawLink founded by Oakland Attorney Steven Choi